It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the first congress on Clinical Trials in Infection - from Diagnosis to Clinic (CTIDC2018), taking place 2-3 July 2018, in London, UK.
CTIDC2018, in association with NIHR CRN, will address current key areas in Infection including the topics below :
- Infection diagnostics: new technologies; clinical trials and regulatory issues
- HIV - new areas for clinical trials
- Update on sexual health research
- Antimicrobial resistance - new technologies; clinical trials - challenges and solutions
- NIHR Clinical Research Network and how it supports clinical trials in Infection
This congress will address areas of current Infection research in an exciting and innovative way. Our world renowned experts will present ground-breaking and cutting-edge news on Clinical Trials in Infection. CTICD2018 will be a congress suitable for scientists and clinicians in the field of Infection, pharmaceutical, biomedical and medical device industries, clinical research organisations and research networks.
Join the Congress and benefit from expanding your network. Meet new friends, greet old colleagues and discuss new insights gained.
CTIDC2018 looks forward to welcoming you to the metropolitan city of London.
Dr. Jane Minton
NIHR CRN National Specialty Lead for Infection
Consultant in Infectious Diseases & Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, University of Leeds
Infection & Travel Medicine
St James’s University Hospital
Leeds LS9 7TF